Passport and Driving Licence Photos
Right Medicine Pharmacy offer a top quality Photography Service if you need a photograph taken to apply for or renew a passport, driving licence or to get a student ID card.
There is no need to make an appointment – just call at the Pharmacy and leave the rest to us.
Please note that Passports sites are as follows:
- Campus Pharmacy
- Crieff Pharmacy
- Kirconnel Pharmacy
Here are a few tips to help you prepare to have your photograph taken for an official document such as a passport:
- Sunglasses should not be worn and it is advisable not to wear glasses of any sort
- Only head coverings worn for religious reasons are usually permitted for official photos, so don’t wear a hat or a headband for example
- Covering of facial features is generally not permitted, so keep your hair back from your face
- For photographs of children, parents should not hold the infant in their arms and dummies should be removed before the photograph is taken
- Keep a neutral expression on your face and try not frown or smile
Remember, at Right Medicine Pharmacy you can relax in the knowledge that the quality of your photographs will meet the strict requirements of the passport office or the driving license authority.
From the pharmacist
Let Right Medicine Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Right Medicine Pharmacy could help. Find out more »
Right Medicine Pharmacy provides a free private and personal review Find out more »