At a time were increased wellbeing seems to be of the greatest priority, we bring you these stats on CBD.
Around the World, concern is growing over the Coronavirus and how it is or will have an effect on our everyday lives.
At this time supporting our immune system along with our physical and mental wellbeing has never seemed so important, so with this in mind we have looked at how a community of people felt when looking to CBD to support both their body and mind.
Hashtag Organics like to adopt a truly holistic approach to human health and with our pharmacy-based range being fully accessible to you at your local pharmacy, you too can explore CBD as a potential option for supporting you mind and body health.
CBD is classed as a food supplement in the UK, therefore no prescription is required. It is fully legal in the UK and all Hashtag Organics products are 0% THC (THC is the psychoactive compound of the cannabis plant) so you can receive all of the benefits of the industrial hemp plant with none of the “High”
“TLC not THC”
All Hashtag Organics products are also Organic, Vegan friendly and independently third party tested for quality control.
33% of our clients take our CBD tincture oils for pain or chronic pain related illnesses and 30% of our clients take the tinctures for Mood disorders such as Depression and Anxiety. We also see a great interest in our topical application soothing balm for tension and to promote balancing relaxation.
Here is what some of our clients said directly about the tincture oils:
“Having had a brain injury a few years ago I suffered from frequent headaches which often made juggling family, work & life difficult. Within a few weeks of taking this oil twice a day my headache completely vanished. I’m no longer in strong painkillers and missing activities with my kids because stuff is ‘too noisy’! I highly recommend trying this product and finding out how much it could help you.” Anne, Glasgow
“I’ve been taking CBD for about 6 months now and tried a few different brands before finding #Organics, I can honestly say it’s the best brand I’ve tried. I’ve had arthritis for 25 years and after taking #Organics oil for two months I had halved the number of pain killers and anti inflammatories I was taking, and was a lot less anxious about the pain and able to live a more active life again. I’m also diabetic so I avoid flavoured CBD oils, and #Organics oils taste much better than unflavoured oil from the cheaper brands I tried. Worth every penny.” James, Cardiff
The Arthritis Foundation recently asked CBD related questions in a survey, and more than 2,600 arthritis patients answered. People with many different types of arthritis responded — the majority of whom have been living with osteoarthritis (52%) or rheumatoid arthritis (45%) for 10 or more years.
- Many people with arthritis are using CBD or have used it.
There is no cure for arthritis, but people with arthritis want to take control by managing their symptoms.
- 79% surveyed are currently using CBD, have used it in the past or are considering using it.
- 29% report they currently use CBD to manage their arthritis symptoms.
- Daily use is reported by 63% percent of those currently using CBD and 26% use it several times per week.
- Of those surveyed, 62% use a liquid form of CBD and 55% use a topical product they apply to their joints.
- Patients are using complementary and alternative therapies to relieve their pain.
Most people currently using CBD report relief of pain, the #1 arthritis symptom.
- 87% of those who are currently using it say they use CBD to manage their arthritis symptoms.
- The primary reason for using CBD is to relieve pain (94%).
- Several survey respondents indicated they use CBD products for pain because it seems less addictive than opioids; a few say they have also used CBD to help wean off opioids following joint replacement surgery.
- 33% of those surveyed have never tried CBD but are considering it. Those not considering using CBD say their symptoms are managed by other treatments, primarily nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs.
- Respondents report a variety of benefits beyond pain relief from using CBD.
While pain is consistently cited as the most oppressive arthritis symptom in all past surveys, the disease causes many troubling effects. Of those currently using CBD to manage arthritis symptoms, roughly 3 out of 4 report it was either effective or very effective in relieving several symptoms.
- 67% report improvement in their physical function.
- Over 30% say it provides relief from morning stiffness and helps get them moving.
- Three-fourths report improvements in their ability to sleep (71%).
- Over 30% say it helped relieve symptoms of fatigue.
- People report improvements in overall well-being, too.
CBD may be beneficial for the body, mind and spirit. People who have used or are currently using CBD report emotional and mental health benefits, in addition to relief of physical pain.
- 41% report a better overall sense of well-being with the use of CBD.
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety was reported by 77% of those currently using CBD.
- 67% report effectiveness in improving depressed mood.
All #Organics products are 100% THC free, meaning they are safe, legal to use in the UK and won’t get you high. In January 2018, the World Anti Doping Agency removed CBD from their list of banned substances. So, no matter what you do, whether you’re an athlete or an accountant, #Organics products won’t show up on a drugs test or negatively affect your job. www.hashtagorganics.co.uk