Here at Right Medicine Pharmacy we are constantly growing our business and with that we are always looking for amazing new team members to come and join us!
Who are we looking for?
- Newly qualified pharmacists or pharmacists looking to return to practice.
- Someone who is looking for a community pharmacy position that gives you the opportunity to develop as a professional, with a gradual introduction to management skills, a dedicated mentor and access to extended CPD opportunities
- A committed pharmacist who wants to provide all NHS pharmacy services to a high standard, working both as an RP and alongside colleagues in a supporting 2nd pharmacist role.
- Someone who wants to undertake flu and vaccine training
Is this you? If so then our Early Year’s Pharmacist positions may be of interest to you…
- A 1 year fixed term contract (Aug 2020 – Aug 2021) moving to permanent if required
- Driving licence & access to own transport essential due to relief component of roles
- Extremely competitive salary & GPhC fees reimbursed
- £2000 completion bonus payable according to terms and conditions (£4000 if based in Highlands)
- 5weeks holiday + 9 public holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Involvement/coaching in NHS contract services & PGD’s including flu vaccinations
- Extended CPD leave and opportunities (incl. health board visits, NES leadership course, NPA and organised events/training + networking and clinic pharmacist shadowing opportunities in hospital and primary care)
- Mentoring & networking assistance from a dedicated training pharmacist and experienced pharmacists, training days at Head Office specifically tailored to meet your requests/needs. Including Management training support.
These positions will not suit everyone, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals who will value a good early years pharmacy experience and maximise the learning & development opportunities on offer in a proactive and self-motivated manner.
There are a number of roles for this programme and with 27 branches Scotland wide, we are able to support Pharmacists from most areas. Please visit our website (www.rightmedicinepharmacy.co.uk) for more details on pharmacy locations.
Upon successful completion of this one-year programme, candidates will be considered for available pharmacy manager positions within our organisation or given a full reference; in each year so far we have recruited at least one person or more from each intake and you are welcome to speak to any of these people for further insight.
Are you interested in joining us? Do you have any questions? Get in touch with Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the ideal job you are looking for and let us work our magic.